1. The data administrator of the online shop sklep.kalinski.pl is Kalinski Sp. Z oo. sp. K., located in Chyby, ul.Szamotulska 40, 62-081 Przeźmierowo, NIP 7811989586, hereinafter referred as: administrator.
2. The administrator guarantees the protection of the processed personal data with a security level that corresponds to the threats and data categories. In particular, the administrator protects data from being passed on to unauthorized persons, theft, unauthorized processing, damage or destruction.
3. The administrator ensures control over which personal data is processed and to whom it may be transferred, and keeps records of persons who are authorized to process the data.
4. In the personal data set maintained by the administrator, following data is collected: name, surname, address, contact details (phone, email), company name, vat tax identification number. This information is provided or made available by the user during registration and consultation on a voluntary basis.
5. The administrator adapts his activities related to the processing of personal data to the new regulations, which will come on May 25, 2018.
6. The data provided by the user will be used for the following purposes: a) proper fulfillment by the administrator of the obligations arising from the functionality of the store, which gives the opportunity to purchase parts sold remotely.
7. The administrator is entitled to pass on personal data only to bodies authorized under applicable law in accordance with the provisions of the provisions.
8. The personal data and information contained in the form are used by the administrator to conclude, modify, terminate the contract with the user and to ensure the highest quality of the services provided. For this purpose, the administrator processes the following data: name, surname, address, contact details (telephone, e-mail), company name, vat tax identification number
9. Providing data is voluntary. The user has the right to change, delete, restrict and object to processing.
10. The data will be used for the purpose of concluding a contract, making a complaint or terminating the contract for the duration of the use of the business. The data archiving lasts 5 years from the first login, whereby the right to be forgotten stated below, i.e. the deletion of data.
11. The user sends a request to delete data (the right to be forgotten) by sending a message to the store staff. The administrator immediately removes all data from the database.
12. The administrator is obliged to provide the user with information about his rights. This information can be made available in writing.
13. The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Office for the Protection of Personal Data UODO (until May 25, 2018, GIODO), ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
This document is an integral part of the regulations and is only valid for browsing the contents of the shop.
The system is run by the administrator: the company KALIŃSKI, ul.Szamotulska 40, 62-081 Chyby, Przeźmierowo Post Office, NIP 7810025449, which takes care of the protection of users' privacy and the information collected using cookies is used to manage the shop used. Sklep.kalinski.pl
The administrator informs that the website traffic is monitored by Google Analytics statistics, which collects data on the use and popularity of the shop. By using the website, the user agrees to the analysis of his data by Google Analytics for the purpose described in this point.
Session: temporarily saved and automatically deleted after a certain period of time or when the website or web browser is switched off.
Purpose: including improving website navigation
Fixed: stay on the device for a certain period of time or until the user deletes them on their device.
Purpose: to save information about whether the user is new or returning and whether he has used the shop through the partner.
External: Cookies from partner websites: e.g. B. Facebook, Google, Google Analytics.
Purpose: keeping statistics
The user can change the browser settings at any time. However, each browser has its own way of changing the settings. For example, if you are using the Internet Explorer version 8.0 web browser, you must: 1) Select "Tools" from the menu, then "Internet Options". 2) Go to the "Privacy" tab. 3) Use the slider to set your preferences. "
Internet browsers are often set by default so that cookies are installed on the user's terminal device.
The administrator processes the data voluntarily provided by the user in order to receive messages about the activities of the business.
The administrator undertakes to keep the data safe and not to pass it on to third parties.
The user has the right to access his data and has the option to request the deletion or correction of data by sending an email.